The task is used to apply one or more tags to one or more builds.
Please report a problem to email@example.com if you are facing problems in making this task work. You can also share feedback about the task like, what more functionality should be added to the task, what other tasks you would like to have, at the same place.
Parameters of the Task
The task can be used to apply tags to builds. The task parameters are described in detail below. The parameters listed with a * are required parameters for the task.
- Project Name*: The TFS ProjectName.
- Build Tags*: The comma separated list of tags.
- Build Ids*: The comma separated list of build ids to which the tags should be applied.
Advanced Deployment Options
The following parameters are selectively shown under the Advanced Options:
- TFS Repository Uri: This is the URI of the TFS Server, it is not normally necessary to set this value as by default it will use the TFS system variable BUILD_REPOSITORY_URI.
- User Name: The TFS Web Service calls will use the TFS Agent default credentials unless a user name is specified. If the username is included you must also specify a password.
- Password: Optional password if not using default credentials. You should use a variable to encrypt the password by marking the variable as secure.
- Fail on Standard Error: If this is true, this task will fail if any errors are written to the Standard Error stream.